Friday May 19th, Saturday May 20th and Sunday May 21st 2023.
The Metro Metro Festival is an event reserved for individuals aged 16 and older ONLY, no exceptions.
* 16 and over to enter.
* 18+ to consume alcohol, 2 IDs required.
* VIP passes are reserved for persons aged 18 and older.
Each person will be required to show a valid government issued photo ID. Metro Metro Festival reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone under the required age and/or without a valid form of ID (see question below for forms of ID accepted) without refund.
VIP passes are reserved for persons aged 18 and older. Each person will be required to show a valid government issued photo ID. Metro Metro Festival reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone under the required age and/or without a valid form of ID (see question below for forms of ID accepted) without refund.
Each individual entering the grounds will be required to show a valid government issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Medicare, Passport, Student ID with photo and date of birth.) Photos or photocopies of an ID will not be accepted. The legal drinking age in Quebec is 18. If you wish to consume any alcoholic beverages at the event or have a VIP ticket, please have two (2) valid pieces of identification with you.
Yes, there will be security guards on site at all times. You will be able to contact them if there is a problem.
Doors will open when the first artist of the day takes the stage and close 30 minutes before the last artist takes the stage. A detailed set time will be available as the festival approaches.
The Metro Metro Festival is not responsible for delays in the Festival entrance lines. We therefore recommend arriving several hours early as a precaution. Be prepared for significant delays if you choose to disregard signage and staff. For easier and faster arrival and departure, we encourage you to use public transportation.
Shine or rain, the show must goes on! We therefore recommend that you monitor the weather forecast and dress accordingly to ensure a fun and enjoyable experience at Metro Metro!
No, once you leave the festival grounds, you cannot re-enter. You can leave anytime you like but you will not be re-admitted.
* All sales are final.
* No refunds or exchanges.
* Artists and line up are subject to change without notice.
* The Metro Metro Festival is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. We recommended that you do not bring valuables.
* Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Yes, unless otherwise specified, wristbands will be issued at the entrance of the festival upon the scanning of the pass and must be worn at all times for the duration of the festival. Any person found not wearing a wristband will be immediately removed from the festival grounds and will be banned from entering the festival.
– Camelbacks with one compartment (maximum size 70 oz. which must be empty upon arrival).
– Small purses, fanny packs and drawstring bags (subject to security search)
– Non-professional ” point and shoot ” cameras
– Luminous or glowing jewelry, Kandi masks.
– Flags and banners (without support pole)
– Prescription drugs (you must have the prescription with your name on it)
– Sunscreen (must be sealed)
– Water guns (must be empty)
– Small towels
– GoPros (hand-held devices, head and chest supports allowed)
– Medication prescribed by a doctor and not expired (you must present the doctor’s prescription and consult with security at the entrance)
– Sealed lip balm and lip gloss
– Sealed tampons
– Sealed packs of chewing gum or mints
– Reusable soft plastic water bottles (maximum size of 32 oz. which must be empty upon arrival)
– No illegal or illicit substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
– No weapons of any kind.
– No outside liquids or food
– No objects that can be used as projectiles
– No flammable objects or liquids, including aerosols and fireworks.
– No selfie sticks or camera poles
– No animals
– No professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses)
– No chairs
– No laser pointers
– No coolers, thermoses, containers or bottles.
– No large backpacks/bags
– No air horns
– No video cameras or audio recorders
– No musical instruments
– No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
– No megaphones
– No beach balls, soccer balls, baseballs, etc.
– No gang colors or clothing representing criminal activity.
– No bicycles, skateboards or rollerblades.
All of the above will be subject to a confiscation and will not be returned.
Items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Depending on the item, you may also be denied access to the site, without refund.
Yes, they are allowed. Disposable vapes/e-cigs must be sealed in their original packaging, as well as for reusable vape/e-cig cartridges.
Yes, you can bring your empty reusable soft plastic water bottle (max 32 oz). Any other type of reusable bottle is subject to confiscation and will not be returned (metal, hard plastic, glass, etc.)
Only fanny packs, small purses/crossbody bags or drawstring backpacks are allowed. No backpacks or larger purses or tote bags will be allowed. Please also note that all bags are subject to inspection before entering the Metro Metro Festival grounds.
To be admitted, all prescriptions must be in the original containers, properly labeled and matching the holder’s ID card. In order to facilitate and speed up the search and screening process, you can additionally bring along a doctor’s note.
All cannabis products brought to the site must be in a SQDC sealed package, or any other government source. All cannabis products must have been purchased legally in Canada. Any cannabis products that do not comply with the law will not be accepted or permitted on site. An individual may carry a maximum of 30 grams, the maximum amount allowed by law. No sale of cannabis is permitted on site.
Use in moderation.
The official on sale begins on Friday, February 3rd at noon ET.
You can buy your pass via our online ticketing service by clicking here.
The line up is available on our social media and our website.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, Ticketmaster gift card, debit card with major credit card logos, PayPal and Klarna.
There is always the possibility that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So don’t hold off on buying your tickets – we don’t want you to get a case of FOMO!
The General Admission pass gives you access to the Metro Metro Festival grounds.
VIP passes give you access to a VIP section, an unobstructed view of the stage, a private bar, a food offer and VIP restrooms. In addition, with this pass, a dedicated fast lane entry is available. Bottle service is available in the VIP section.
Alcohol and food are not included.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access the VIP section, no exceptions.
Click here for the steps. It is important to note that passes must be transferred prior to the festival, as this will not be possible on festival days.
Only passes purchased through Ticketmaster, the official ticketing vendor for the Metro Metro Festival, are guaranteed to be valid. We strongly discourage you from purchasing passes from a third party or reseller. We cannot provide assistance, authentication or support for passes purchased through unauthorized third parties. The validation of the pass purchased from a third party can only be validated during the daily scan on the site.
These are for administrative purposes only. There are no rows or seats at the festival.
All sales are final. Refunds or exchanges are not available.
You can apply right here. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
You can apply right here. Please note that only selected media will be contacted.
You can contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org